- This is a leave no trace event. Pack it in, pack it out. No exceptions.
- Do NOT LEAVE abandoned camping gear and trash in your Campsite – THIS INCLUDES YOUR RIVER FLOATIES.
- WE DON’T LIKE CIGARETTE BUTTS & BOTTLE CAPS in Belden Town. DO NOT throw them on the ground.
- NO pets allowed
- NO early arrivals without prior permission, you will be turned away!
- NO renegade sound-systems will be allowed.
- NO FIRES, no stoves, no cooking in campgrounds please. This is for fire safety reasons.
- Location is a beautiful 200 mile drive from San Francisco in the Sierra Foothills, along the Feather River
- Absolutely NO FIRES of any kind allowed, including BBQs!
- Parking will be off site and festival-goers will be shuttled into Belden Town
- Do NOT park on Highway 70, you will be towed.
- Temperatures are very warm during the day with cool comfortable evenings
- There is swimming in the river so don’t forget your floaties, sunscreen, and bathing attire
- Camping is included in the ticket price and is on a first come first serve basis. Don’t plan on camping with your car.
- No Unauthorized sound-systems are allowed in the camping areas. Boomboxes are ok, but make sure to be a respectful neighbor.
- ON SITE AMENITIES INCLUDE: A general store for ice, beer, supplies, a pub for a morning Bloody Mary or libations throughout the day, a cafe with a wide variety of food offerings, food vendors (vegetarian & meat options), craft & clothing vendors, portable toilets, and limited flush toilets
- We will say it again…THIS IS A PACK IN, PACK OUT EVENT. You MUST take all your belongings and trash with you. Do not leave your trash in Belden Town. THIS INCLUDES YOUR RIVER FLOATIES.
- Minimize your trash by buying your food and drink in Belden.
- In order to remain eco-friendly, please bring your own coffee mugs, plates, and utensils for camping and food/drink vendors.
- It’s Poison Oak Season, come prepared.
- This is high fire season!!! Please be mindful of your cigarettes, butts, & ashes.
- Absolutely NO fires, fireworks or fire spinning of any kind! Sorry.
- Belden can be seen from the highway so please be conscious of your behavior.
- There is a full BAR, GENERAL STORE, and RESTAURANT at Belden but you are permitted to bring your own libations.
- Free water fill up stations on site, bring your own reusable water bottles
- Ice, water, last minute camping supplies, and beer can be purchased at the General Store
- You can drink on the grounds, but remember to be courteous and responsible to others.
- This event is recommended for responsible people above the age of 18
- Swimming in the river is at your own risk.
- It will be very hot in August (mid-upper 90s), come prepared with a hat, sunblock, and plenty of water.
- There is very spotty, almost non-existent cell phone service at Belden, so plan accordingly.
- Please bring cash for vendors, but there is also an ATM in the Saloon.
- Everyone must abide all local, state and federal laws. No drug sales on the premises, or any annexed premises.
- You must be 21 years of age in order to purchase or consume alcohol on the grounds.
- The nearest airport is in Reno, and is approximately 106 miles away.
- Many Porta Potties and hand sanitizing stations will be provided for your bathroom adventures.
- NO GLASS ON THE BEACH!
- BE PREPARED! make sure you bring ID (for Will Call tickets & drinking at Pub), cash (for vendors; no credit cards at gate. There is an ATM in the Saloon), warm clothes (can be chilly late-night), swim gear (for the lovely Feather River), mosquito repellent, sunscreen, hats & sunglasses, ear plugs (very important for sleepy-time), costumes (it’s that kind of party), friends, musical instruments, festive and positive attitude and GOOD VIBES.
- DO NOT LITTER IN BELDEN TOWN! LEAVE YOUR CAMPSITE WITH NO TRACE!
- We are happy to say that we are striving to eventually become a Zero Waste, Leave no Trace event. We need your help!
- Please, be prepared with your reusable water containers, forks and cups because partying sustainably will keep the party going and going and going.
- Have a plan to recycle in your camp! Pack it in, Pack it out, meaning leaving room in your vehicle to take out any trash or recycling you generate in camp. This means any thing you bring in including trash, cigarette butts, GLASS, tents or anything else you brought in with you leaves with you!. Bring trash, recycling, and compost bags (we will have some more for you) to collect and SEPARATE recycling and for any MOOP in your camp.
- Please! NO GLASS ON THE BEACH!
- Appoint a person in your camp to be responsible for this. Leaving your campsite clean and free of debris is respectful to your environment, so please do so. Please pack out your trash, glass, and recyclables.
- The best solution for glass is to keep the box it came in and return empties to the box – if you are leaving camp to party, pour your beverage into a cup for enjoyment.
- PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR FLOATIES HOME WITH YOU!
COMMUNAL GRILLING AREA @ WAVE SPELL LIVE
*GAS/PROPANE GRILLS & CAMP STOVES WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED IN THE COMMUNAL GRILLING AREA IF YOU HAVE A FIRE PERMIT*
You will have the option to BRING your own grill, or take advantage of the Communal Grilling Area where there will be 2-3 grills available for anyone to use. This means that provided you have a fire permit in hand at your campsite, you are in compliance and you can legally grill.
- Permits are free and available here: http://www.preventwildfireca.org/Permits/
***CHARCOAL GRILLS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED DURING FIRE SEASON***
- Please BRING YOUR OWN PROPANE, meat, and supplies, and leave the grill as clean as you find it.BE SAFE & BE SMART! If we wish to have grilling available for future Wave Spell’s, we’ve got to be able to handle it responsibly and safely.
Don’t do anything that will compromise your safety or anyone else’s:
- Don’t leave active grills unattended.
- Be organized. Throw away trash and keep your grilling area clean.
- Have your Fire Permit at the ready at ALL times.
- Finally, make sure to eat good and have fun!
What To Bring
- What to bring:
- Tent, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, pillow, etc.
- Headlamp and/or flashlight
- Water Bottle
- Bug spray & sunscreen
- Trash bags to keep your area clean
- Snacks / additional meals. We’ll have food vendors onsite plus the hotel restaurant will be serving food